- Americans arent golably aware on whats happening there more occupied on whats happening in there community.
- Two million minnutes a year.
- Most of Chinas top universitys people come there to study, math, engenering and science.
- 1/3 of Indian children are in a profit school.
- In India engenering in the most chossen job.
- 40% of the students in the u.s.a do not take any science classes.
- American students typically only score high on one thing .. self-confidence.
- American education K-12 has been a failure.
- 3% african american 20% whites 34% asian-americans 4% hyspanics
have a high rating in math by grade 12.
- Out of all the states America places 24th in Math.
- India is strugeling to get out of poverty, People in India are chosing to be an ingeneer because,
they know that this is one job that will for sure take them out of poverty.
- China has a one child polisy in education, so they invest lots in one child to make sure
they are supported and get a good education.
- People are sayinga Americans life seems almost like a dream, only study when they want to.
- Indian students get at 4:30am to start there studying and go to the night, sometimes without a break.
- Some Indian students get up at 7am and go threw right till 7pm.
- Education system in India is much more intense, you must graduate high school with a certain
grade point average to even be considred for a good job.
- Chinas school year is a full month longer then u.s.a school year, plus china goes longer with there day.
- When you calculate it all up, China students has spent twice as long studying then the u.s.a students.
- The average american student spends 900 hours studying & 1,500 hours watching tv.
- 110 students are studying english in China.
- Nearly 60% of engennering degrees are earned in the u.s.a but more then half are international.
- Your competting with anyone, anyhwere in the world.\
- The number doesnt matter, its the people of those numbers. How experinced and knowledgble they are.- Only the highest score in the end are accpeted.